Wednesday 22 October 2014

FREE SEWING PATTERNS!!!

Good news everybody!!!

Spit up and Stilettos, the site I got the Pattern for this dress:

Has now decided to offer ALL of their Patterns for FREE!

Absolutely FREE!!!!

Yay!


I already have another Elizabeth dress cut out ready to sew, plus the pattern for the Emma Pants printed ready to go, AS WELL as just finishing making the Summer Slip with the help of their Sew-along on the blog (photos of which I shall post soon)

PLUS, along with the almost 20 patterns already on offer, Lauren from Spit up and Stilettos is also hoping to post 2 new patterns each month! I'm so excited, and ready to get creative. All these lovely patterns are sure to help me fill my wardrobe with mostly homemade clothes, as well as there being a few baby clothes patterns that I can stash away for the future.......


Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment